Sport and Show Events - How We Work
Before the Event:
The success and enjoyment of any Event is down to planning and understanding any specific requirements therefore before the Event we discuss details such as:-
- Timings - Access to site, when participants are arriving, start times and other key events during the day.
- Numbers and format of day - Such as with football/rugby tournaments; how many teams, age groups, number of pitches, how many games, when trophies will be awards etc.
- The layout of the Event and where our trailer will be pitched.
- Any special pictures the organisers would like for Press, Future Publications etc.
- If and how our presence can be advertised e.g. printed in the program, leaflet/cards issued as people arrive, announcements during the day etc. The more we can advertise the more successful the day can be and therefore the more we can donate !!
- From understanding the details of the Event and our experience we can decide how many photographers will be required and any other facilities we will need.
- If required we can often arrange a site meeting before the Event if it is necessary.
On the Day:
Our Event Team will have been briefed on all the requirements agreed and normally will just get on with setting-up and photographing the Event. If the Event Organisers have any changes or further requirements our Event Team will do everything in their power to accommodate theses. Typically (if there is such an event !!) the day would go as follows:-
- The Event Team will arrive in plenty of time to set-up the trailer or for inside events tables are usually used for our equipment. They will discuss any changes and walk the area to find the best vantage spots. They will also check the program of events and then schedule the days shooting.
- As the participants arrive the photographer(s) will start photographing; such as Team Pictures, Individual shots plus any other candid or planned pictures.
- When the event starts the photographer(s) will be there ready and waiting to catch all the action.
- Throughout the day images will be displayed for visitors and entrants to view and order. The images are usually available to view within 15/30 minutes of the photographer taking the picture subject to the type of Event we are covering.
- During the day our photographer can be requested to take any special pictures as the day unfolds.
- At the end of the day we continue displaying the pictures until all visitors have had the opportunity to view them - we are usually one of the last to leave !!
After the Event:
We like to have the images available to view on our website as soon as possible as we find visitors and participants are keen to see them and show others.
- Subject to timing of the Event the images are normally uploaded so they are available the following day (very often they are there the evening of the event !).
- Visitors, participants and relatives can access our website, view all the images (normally categorised so they can be found easily) and order any that they would like.
- Deliver of website orders are made within 14 days of receipt of order.
- We like to contact the Event Organisers after the Event to confirm everything was to their satisfaction and pencil in dates for any future Events.
- We plan each Event to match requirements
- Professional Photographers to capture all the action
- Donations to Charities and Clubs
- Adaptable on the Day
- Special Requests
- Quality On-Site Printing
- Web Ordering after Event